SARomics Biostructures is located in Lund, Sweden,
in Medicon Village, close to the MAX IV synchrotron radiation facility. The company was founded in 2006 and quickly established itself as a premium provider of structural biology and drug discovery outsourcing services to small- and medium-sized biotech companies, large pharma, and academic groups from North and South America, Asia, Europe, Scandinavia, and Australia. For more information about the company, management, and board, please visit our "about" section or publication page.
Why choose SARomics Biostructures
- You will get a swift reply to your contact request and realistic project timelines.
- Your project will be run by a company with a strong brand identity at a robust technology platform with a wide variety of experimental methods.
- You will access a unique proprietary method for compound screening.
- Highly experienced and service-minded professionals will meet you.
- We guarantee high quality services and a high degree of customer satisfaction.
You may also view our blog post on the benefits of working with us.
Our services are provided on a fee-for-service basis with a project-based payment schedule, which includes a startup fee and additional milestone-based payments. FTE-based payment may also be applied upon agreement with the customer. During project execution, we keep a strong line of communication with our clients, provide periodic reports and discuss any deviation from initial timelines.
The costs for X-ray crystallography, NMR spectroscopy, and lead discovery services depend on the project's required work. As a result, each project is unique, and, unfortunately, in most cases, defining standard prices in advance is impossible. Before the project discussion, a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is signed. After project discussions, a detailed service quotation with a specification of timelines and costs is provided.
Please use the form below