By serving large pharma and biotech companies worldwide for more than 17 years, the SARomics Biostructures team has established a proven track record of success and has gathered extensive experience
in all aspects of structural biology and structure-based drug design. Each year on average, we work with over 100 structural biology and early-stage drug discovery projects. Since 2006 more than 500 disclosable protein structures have been submitted to the PDB, and our staff has contributed to many structural papers published in leading journals
like Nature, Nature Commun., Eur. J. Med. Chem., J. Biol. Chem, J. Synchrotron Rad., Sci. Rep., PNAS, J. Med. Chem., FASEB J., JACS, etc.
After a discussion with marketing experts and some clients, in a recent blog post
, we summarized the benefits of working with us:
- Our clients get swift replies to contact requests and realistic project timelines
- Our client's projects are handled by a company with a strong brand identity
- We guarantee our clients high quality services
- Our clients meet a team of highly experienced and service-minded professionals
- Projects are run at a robust technology platform with a wide variety of structural biology experimental methods
- Our clients can benefit from a unique proprietary method for compound screening
- We enjoy a high degree of customer satisfaction
- We enjoy an intellectually rich environment at Medicon Village, located close to the MAX IV synchrotron facility
We strongly believe that our services are truly among the most competitive on the market!