Our Gene-to-Structure services include cloning, expression, purification and characterization of a protein using biophysical methods, followed by crystallization and high resolution X-ray structure determination. For the most optimal handling high-throughput protocols developed at the company are used throughout the whole process.
Gene-to-Structure services are performed on a fee-for-service basis and include:
• FastLane™ Premium structures
• FastLane™ Standard Structures
• Antibody-Antigen Complexes
• Biosimilars Quality Validation
• Integrated Lead Discovery
• Fragment Library Screening
• In silico Lead Discovery Services
• NMR Spectroscopy Services
• ProPHECY™ - in silico Peptide and Protein Optimization
Protein crystal structure determination requires crystals. Our team of crystallographers has many years of experience in protein crystallography and X-ray structure determination, verified, e.g., by the high number of publications co-authored by our team members and company management.
Our integrated protein crystallography gene-to-structure services offer: